Journalistic Quest

Part VI: In which our heroine begins teaching in Federal Way, WA.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Greetings

Welcome to an account of my adventures in journalism. Let's recap our earlier chapters:

Journalistic Quest I: Reporting in the British Isles, Summer 2003
Journalistic Quest II: Cops and metro reporting in Colorado Springs, Summer 2004
Journalistic Quest III: Cops and education reporting in Jacksonville, Fla., Summer 2005

I'll be in Florida from May 22 until mid-August. I'll be starting at the Florida Times-Union on May 31. Wish me luck, and enjoy!

###

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Shannon,
    Haha, Thanks for the comment! I <3 u! Hope you are having an Aaaa-mazing time, because hella girl, at this point, deciding between the beach and the pool has me burning with envy. -WAIT-, Warmth! Thank you!!! :)
    Stay brilliant ~
    <3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home